Wednesday, November 30, 2005
Answers Vol. I
Craig is sans martini class.
Dylan is holding martini glass, or is that plastic?
To answer Chad's questions:
1. do you guys have innies or outies?
* To my knowledge, both Dylan and I have innies.
2. where do you guys work?/how do you feel your days?
* Dylan is a Enterprise Content Consultant for an adult novelty company. Craig is an "on-air personality" on the KKWD morning radio show in Oklahoma City (market 53 if you're keeping score.) And as far as 'how do we FEEL our days,' we feel relatively content about them.
3. are your guys married and do you have kids?
*Neither heave been married, nor have kids.
4. screw numbering
* What a douchey thing to say.
_how long have you known each other?
We met the summer of 1998 at AMC Theatres Memorial Square 8 in OKC. Our first conversation was about "There's Something About Mary" promotional hair gel the studio sent to the theatre. The hair gel was passed on to us by our good friend Ryan Howard who, coincidentally, used to drive a gold Pontiac Bonneville.
_what kind of equipment do you use to record your podcasts?
*We record at the Citadel Broadcasting complex at which I work. Production Room Three has two Shure SM7B Studio microphones and we use Cool Edit Pro to "chop it up" (it's an industry term, a lame industry term at that.)
_i'm lactose intolerant. are you?
*Dylan has minor allergies and is allergic to bannanas, Craig has a bad ass immune system.