Wednesday, May 13, 2009

TLI SPOILERS: The Incidental Spoilers

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Another year - another finale. MB has info with sneak peaks and clips of an interview with Michael Emerson. And MB busts Mac out of intergalactic prison. Yeah that's right! :) Enjoy responsibly :)

THOUGH I KNOW EVERYONE KNOWS - REMEMBER THAT THIS IS A SPOILER FREE BLOG

IF YOU WANT TO TALK SPOILERS - HEAD OVER TO the SPLOG (Spoiler Blog) at:
~lostinitiativespoilers@gmail.com
~http://lostinitiativespoilers.blogspot.com

Keep looking forward!

Click Here For our TLI feed

Click Here For direct download

2 comments:

memphish said...

I felt confident there would be a new thread if I looked. Won't put any finale predictions here because I figure we'll have a new thread soon.

But I will say that I thought the Fringe finale was Class A dull. Way too much exposition, and the thing with Peter was way obvious, though I think potentially cool, and the final Olivia scene was interesting. But the problem I had with both those reveals is what does it do to lead into a new series of stories. Really they just wrapped stuff up more than set the table. Also the effect at the lake was up there with the Lost sub in terms of crap effects.

Holli
/see you on the next thread

scrdmnkydst said...

bloody hell. we've had like 8 threads this week. it's hard to know if you should post or not because there might already be another thread.